“LOVE HAPPENS AT PRIDE”
MAY 4, 2019
LGBTQ WEDDING GIVEWAY
A Production of Noho Pride & Hadley Farms Meeting House
The 2019 “Love Happens at Pride” LGBTQ Wedding Giveaway is more than just a wedding contest. Premier area wedding and hospitality vendors are collaborating to make this once in a lifetime dream come true. They will work together as a team, planning, coordinating and designing the most unforgettable Wedding of the Year, for one very lucky couple in love. By implementing exquisite details and top notch products and services, this amazing wedding will definitely be worthy of platinum status. The best part of this giveaway you will be Married on Noho Pride Stage on May 4, 2019 at the Parade.
Noho Pride & Hadley Farms Meeting House, its subsidiaries, and affiliated companies (together the “Contest Producers” and “Sponsors”) will conduct the Contest substantially as described in these Terms & Conditions, and by participating, each participant agrees to the following:
1. DATES: Contest opens at 7:55 am on May 5, 2018. Contest closes on February 1, 2019 at 11:59 pm. No purchase necessary; Open to legal residents of the Hampden, Hampshire, Franklin and Berkshires Counties only, who are 21 years of age or older and are engaged to be married on or before Feb 1, 2019 at the time of entry. No applications shall be accepted outside of contest dates.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Visit www.nohopride.org click on ENTER TO WIN, on Facebook “Love Happens at Pride”, submit a picture of the couple & WHY you would like to Win the Wedding Giveaway. All responses must be accurate and true. All information provided by entrant (with the exception of addresses, emails, and phone numbers) may be made public, either on this website, or in other media resources. By entering, you allow the Contest Producer to use any information and images, either publicly or privately, in any given format. Email addresses may be given to the contest sponsors so they may contact entrants, but will not be made public.
3. HOW TO VOTE: Public voting opens on Feb 1, 2019 at 7:55 a.m. and closes on February 7, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. EST. Voting is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and The District of Columbia, who are 21 years of age or older. Visit www.nohopride.org, click on the contestant that you want to VOTE for, and submit a valid entry for each desired contestant. The Top 3 will be in this category to Vote for. Only 1 entry per contestant.
4. SELECTION OF FINALISTS: After reviewing all eligible entries received, and verifying compliance with these Terms and Conditions, the top three (3) Finalists will be selected by participating Sponsors, and will be announced on February 8, 2019.
5. SELECTION OF WINNER: The Winner will be determined by the Public. Out of the top three (3) Finalists, the contestant with the highest number of votes will be deemed the Winner. Winner will be announced February 8, 2019.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION & PRIZE DELIVERY: The Winner will be notified on February 8, 2019; provided, however, that if a Winner is determined to be ineligible, cannot be reached within a reasonable amount of time, or otherwise fails to comply with Contest Terms & Conditions, that entrant shall be disqualified and another Winner will be selected at random from the 2 remaining eligible entries that were voted in the Top 3 winners.
The prize(s) awarded to the eligible Winners include:
7. PRIZE DEFINITION:
*May 4, 2019- Seated Dinner or buffet for up to 75 guests with Reception food supplied by Hadley Farms Meeting House. Winner is responsible for all taxes, gratuities, and fee-related expenses. Additional guests can be added at the winner's expense. » Specialty Linens (dining tables, head table, cake table, and napkins), provided by Hadley Farms Meeting House. Your choice of colors of napkins. Your choice of white, black or ivory for table linens. Additional napkins and table linens over and above 75 guests the responsibility of the winning couple.
*Limousine Ride from Royal Coach Limo Service. You will be picked up at home. You will be driven in the limo in the NOHO Pride Parade, then off to the Noho Pride stage for your Ceremony, once you are married your reception will follow at Hadley Farms Meeting House in Hadley.
* JM Sorrell will be the Officiant for your Wedding Ceremony.
*2 Bridal Gowns or 2 Tuxedos or 1 Tuxedos & 1 Bridal Gown from a selection provided by Bridal Corner (Alterations not included). Your Choice: 2 Gowns valued up to $1000 each (alterations not included). Or 2 Tuxes valued up to $250 each which includes accessories & shoes. Or 1 Gown valued up to $1000 (alterations not included) & 1 Tux (valued up to $250, includes accessories and shoes) Anything additional is the responsibility of the winning couple.
* Wedding Cake provided by Cakes by Amanda, 75 slices, flavor of couples choice. A large cake can be ordered for more guests and is the responsibility of the winning couple.
* Wedding Flowers provided by Floral Affairs
1 or 2 Bridal Bouquets (up to $200 in value per Bridal Bouquet)
1 or 2 Boutonnieres- (up to $15 in value)
Wedding Party Bouquets/Boutonnieres- ( up to $500 in value)
Ceremony Flowers- (up to $300 in value)
Reception Flowers- 10 Table Centerpieces- (valued at $50 per arrangement)
Venue Décor- Bar Arrangement, Mantle Arrangement-(valued at $50 per arrangement)
If the price of the flowers that the couples pick exceeds the amount of the giveaway from Floral Affairs- any balance must be paid by 4/4/19 directly to Floral Affairs.
*Photography Package provided by Monika Normand Photography
(Wedding Collection II – Value: $2000)
7 hours of Wedding Day Coverage
Online Gallery of High Resolution Images with Unlimited Downloads
USB Drive of Retouched Images
Full Print Release
*Cinematic Wedding Short Film by Love & Perry (Value $3500.00)
6 hours of event coverage (extra hours can be added for a fee of $400.00 per hour)
2 cinematographer's (Brittney & Shana)
3-4 minute Cinematic Short Film set to music, Custom USB for viewing film, Online link to film
*Full-face make-up session by Liptastic 413 & Beyond (Value $520.00)
Practice/dry run session 2 weeks prior to event day
Full-face make up session for the couple for day of event
$100 each in products as a gift
8. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Prizes are nontransferable, nonnegotiable and not redeemable for cash, credit or merchandise. No prize substitutions will be made except at the discretion of the Sponsors and contest producers, which may substitute a prize of greater or comparable value. If any prize becomes unavailable for any reason, Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize of comparable value. Winner is responsible for all travel-related expenses. No outside vendors shall participate in wedding, under any circumstances, or prize must be forfeited. This prize may not be combined with any other offers, discounts or promotions or sales. Failure to redeem The Love Happens at Pride Wedding Giveaway goods and services by March 1, 2019 shall result in forfeiture of the prize, and no substitute prize will be awarded.
9. TAXES/GRATUITIES: Winners assume all applicable tax liability and gratuities for their prize, which shall be paid by winner to each relevant Sponsor as indicated in the contracts provided by the Sponsors and Contest Producers. All taxes and gratuities are due no later than March 30, 2019. Each winner must provide the Sponsors or Contest Producers with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from an individual Sponsor will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
10. INTERNET: If for any reason, the Internet-related portion of this Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failure, or any other cause which corrupts or threatens the administration, security or integrity of the Contest, Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to terminate or suspend the Contest or any portion thereof. ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY CIRCUMVENT, DISRUPT OR DAMAGE ORDINARY AND NORMAL OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST, EMAIL OR WEBSITES, OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Information submitted in Internet entries, including entrant’s name, address, e-mail address, etc., may be used by Sponsors for marketing or promotional purposes. In the event of a dispute, eligible electronic entries will be considered made by authorized account owner of the email address submitted at the time of entry. Entries generated by robots or scripts are considered to be a direct violation of sweepstakes policy and will result in immediate disqualification of any and all associated entries. Sponsors and Contest Producers are not responsible for printing errors in these Official Rules.
11. CONDUCT AND DECISIONS: By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsors. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Sponsors and Contest Producers will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Sponsor’s and Contest producer’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Sponsors or Contest Producers, the Sponsors and Contest Producers reserve the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Sponsors and Contest Producers deem appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Sponsors and Contest Producers are final. The Sponsors and Contest Producers may waive any of these rules in their sole discretion.
12. COMPLIANCE WITH LAW: The conduct of the Contest is governed by the applicable laws of the United States of America, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein.
To sign up for the 2019 Love Happens at Pride LGBTQ Wedding Giveaway go to: www.Nohopride.org
Click on Enter to Win on Facebook: LOVE HAPPENS AT PRIDE MAY 4, 2019 LGBTQ WEDDING GIVEWAY